Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Trying to find out about a Salvadore Dali picture I

Customer Question
Trying to find out...

Trying to find out about a Salvadore Dali picture I inherited. It is titled "Don Quixote". It has a raised stamp of authentication on the back. the authentication statement says the following:

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Societe de Verification de la Gravure International of New York and Paris certifies and warrants that this is an original etching by Salvador Dali. It is framed and seems old.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/26/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos, even if you need to call customer service for help with adding photos at 1(###) ###-####

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

Alternately, you can upload them to the free site www.imgur.com and post the link here.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

pictures
DQ pictures
DQ pictures 20180526_161641.jpg (3,190K)
20180526_161705.jpg (2,801K)
20180526_161617.jpg (3,317K)
20180526_161614.jpg (3,278K)
20180526_161624.jpg (3,556K)
20180526_161712.jpg (2,625K)

Unfortunately, the actual photos did not attach.

Ok. Will try again this afternoon.

Please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge: