Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Collection large grandma and grandpa dolls. Need information…

Customer Question
Elizabeth collection large grandma...

Elizabeth collection large grandma and grandpa dolls. Need information and price. Still in originators.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Grandpa is in a suit carrying a book

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Grandma is dressed kind of Victorian both outfits a very detailed Grandpa even has an under shirt and boxer shorts I believe on and there's our stand that goes with them

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/26/2018
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! Doris here. I will be pleased to work with you. My responses are not immediate. I thank
you for your patience. I am reviewing the question.

Please tell me the approximate size in inches.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the dolls.

Please send a photo of the identification marks, labels and/or words on the dolls.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If you're having issues uploading photos, please email***@******.*** directly, and a Customer Service agent will then send those photos to me.

Kind regards,
Doris