Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Trying to find the value of my machine. JB268130 is staped…

Customer Question
Trying to find the...

Trying to find the value of my machine

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

JB268130 is staped on the machine. Good working condition. Has the table and original belt. 2 Bobbins. Key for the drawers. All the tools it came with originally. And instruction Manuel

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Top needs to be refinished and tiny chip in the edge of the lid

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/26/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files or UPLOAD or attachments feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture at a time, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is just a follow up to see if you will be able to add pictures. On the mobile app, you should see a small blue camera icon that you can use for adding photos.

-Rarewares