Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Doris
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
I have a Haviland China set I would like an appraisal. It is
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
I have a Haviland China set for which I would like an appraisal. It is an "Autumn Leaf" pattern and all pieces are in excellent condition except for one dinner plate that has a small chip on the edge.… read more
My friends have a noritake china set, and I'd like to
Wayne, antique expert
My friends have a noritake china set, and I'd like to surprise them with some replacement pieces. However, I can't identify the pattern. The back has the "Komaru" symbol crowned by "Noritaké" in handw… read more
I have a set of Haviland and Company Limoges china imported
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
I have a set of Haviland and Company Limoges china imported by Millar and Peck but cannot find the design. It is bone colored with a light green leaf edge trim and sprays of the same design on the sur… read more
Hello, I'd like to know what this set of china is worth. The
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Hello, I'd like to know what this set of china is worth. The china is Black Knight, Waldenburg Studios, made in Germany. The pattern is called “Patricia”. We have the following 76 pieces: • 12 Dinner … read more
I'd like to get some china dinnerware appraised. I have Lily
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
Hi, I'd like to get some china dinnerware appraised. … read more
we have a set of china that, on the back says " Haviland
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
we have a set of china that, on the back says " Haviland Limonges France, Patent applied for" how do I find the value of this and how best to sell it? Thank you… read more
I just recently bought a set of Haviland China. It says
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
I just recently bought a set of Haviland China. It says Haviland France, Haviland & Co. Limoges on back and also says. “For P.D.G. Co., Indianapolis, IN” on back. We have found out this stands for Pet… read more
I'd like to know if 1794 Thun Haviland fine china Czech republic have any value. I s
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
I'd like to know if 1794 Thun Haviland fine china Czech republic have any value. I saw that the patent issued in 2000 so its not very old seems like. I have a 14 plates, soup bowls, cups and saucers i… read more
I have a full set of Haviland china I need appraised. It's a
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
I have a full set of Haviland china I need appraised. It's a 12 service set. Including several, serving platesand tureens that are complete. I am missing 1 tea cup, my uncle broke when he returned fro… read more
I have a set of steamship china, 8 - 10 settings depending
Rarewares
I have a set of steamship china, 8 - 10 settings depending on piece. I'd like to have it appraised. … read more
I have a set of these dishes and I'd like to know what
Rarewares
Hello, I have a set of these dishes and I'd like to know what the material is besides glass. It's really pretty and is almost complete with 8 plates, bowls, saucers, cups etc. I'd just like to know so… read more
I have some glassware and vases from my parents I'd like to
Rarewares
i have some glassware and vases from my parents I'd like to know their worth … read more
I have a collection of Haviland Muscadin China that I would
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
I have a collection of Haviland Muscadin China that I would like to have appraised … read more
We have a set of china that was painted in 1946 or so. Some
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
We have a set of china that was painted in 1946 or so. Some of it is Haviland China, some is Limoges, some is from Germany, and some from Czechoslovakia. The pattern is the same for all. It is off whi… read more
I have some antique books that I'd like to get appraised. Is
Nora
I have some antique books that I'd like to get appraised. Is it possible to get even just a range estimated online? One is the hardcover The White Star Triple Screw Liners "Olympic & Titanic". 2 other… read more
I have a set of Eschenbach Balmoral Baronet China Patrician
Rarewares
I have a set of Eschenbach Balmoral Baronet China Patrician Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. I'd like to know the value of the set. Complete Place Settings for 12 includes sauce bowls, bread and butter plates, sal… read more
I have a large set of haviland china, some with same and some
Kim D., Certified Appraiser & Antiques Expert
I have a large set of haviland china, some with same and some with different markings. What is the best to do to get a fair appraisal in Denver Coloeado… read more
I'd like to know the current value and some suggestions
Nora
I'd like to know the current value and some suggestions on selling my mother's vintage (1960's) bedroom set: triple dresser & mirror, highboy, head/foodboard, end table, storage bench, ladies' writing… read more