Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I would like to know if the painting auctioned by auction…

Customer Question
Hello, I would like to know...
I would like to know if the painting auctioned by auction house is authentic and what is the estimated price. Here is the link:https://www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/jackson-pollock-polychromatic-acrylic-v-54000-48-c-97d4e5db4d.
Thank you,
Natalya
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/25/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

The site says it can't be loaded but I can still help.

A Jackson Pollock Polychromatic (many colors) acrylic painting roughly 30 x 20 in size

has an estimated value of $43,000 to $48,000.

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the five stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

Thank you for your response. It did not help with what I was asking. I am planning on bidding for this painting but not sure if it is authentic and what is the estimate as auction house usually increase their estimates. That is why I included the link to review.

Thank you

It is authentic (I was able to get in through another browser after trying a few different things), the

value of the painting is $21,000 to $25,000 at auction.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by writing thank you or clicking the five stars.
-Rarewares