Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a spoon solid silver with a letter J English. I have…

Customer Question
I have a spoon...

I have a spoon solid silver with a letter J English

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have just acquired a teaspoon English silver with hallmark letter J mark with a bar in the middle of the letter cheers mike

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I have acquired a silver teaspoon with a hallmark J

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/25/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files or UPLOAD feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture at a time, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

it has loom passant hallmark and image rubbed out polsihing ssH&ld

I need to see photos of the spoon and the marks.