Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am instetered in selling old China I started with

Customer Question
I am instetered in...

I am instetered in selling old China I started with Milton’s

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

On the back of one pattern is.73793 Pat.Apl.1st. 1913

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

RdNO 608547

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/25/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files or UPLOAD feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture at a time, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is just a follow up to see if you will be able to add photos? On a tablet, you should see a small blue document with an up arrow in the white field where you type back to me. That image will allow you to add pictures.