Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have painting by Grertrute 1960 on tin. She was my

Customer Question
I have painting by...

I have painting by Grertrute White 1960 on tin.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

She was my mother's cousin I Texas.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't know. My mother was from east Texas. Eastland Ranger erea

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/25/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hello, please send images at your convenience
Ok here is th e picture..

There are no images showing here on my end.

I would be happy to take the call request, however it appears to have been blocked.

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora