Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Where could I go to get an appraisal and offer for a

Customer Question
Second opinion] Where could...

Second opinion] Where could I go to get an appraisal and offer for a Savonarola chair?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

What information are you looking for? I believe it to be walnut, fully carved back rest, the arms finish with carved balls with wood tings around them. I would guess by the detail and some wear, early 20th or later 19th century. Do you receive pictures.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora