Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Doris
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
I have inherited a small bowl, about 6 in diameter, w/tiny
C&A Appraisals (Randi)
C&A Appraisals (Randi), Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
I have inherited a small bowl, about 6" in diameter, w/tiny scallopped edge in blue & white w/what looks like an m w/a long leg on one side, the bowl has what a Chinese or Japanese style lion in the c… read more
What can you tell me about these. There are 2 plates with
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
What can you tell me about these. There are 2 plates with the Holy Cross Church on them. One has scalloped edge, the other has smooth round edge. Both made by Worldwide Art Studio in Covington, Tennes… read more
Could you tell me about this work, if it is a watercolor
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
For Doris Could you tell me about this work, if it is a watercolor or what type of medium is used on this piece?… read more
Rarewares Could you tell me about these two bowls and their
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
Rarewares Could you tell me about these two bowls and their value? They measure approx 6 1/4" across top approx 1 3/4" (4 cm) high & bottom base 2 3/4 across .. One has a 1 cm chip with a fracture lin… read more
This is a bowl with spattered on it. Could you please tell
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
For Glenda, This is a bowl with white spattered on it. Could you please tell me more about it please?… read more
If I send you a picture of a pair of candlesticks could you
Nora
If I send you a picture of a pair of candlesticks could you tell me if they are from the old colony open lace pattern? … read more
Doris - This Orange Carnival Glass Bowl has Fluted/Ruffled
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
For Doris Only Hi Doris - This Orange Carnival Glass Bowl has Fluted/Ruffled edges. It has a 7.25" diam. What can you tell me about this piece?… read more
Could You tell about my W&S Blackinton heavy chippendale
Rarewares
Could You tell about my W&S Blackinton heavy chippendale tray pattern 782? And value? … read more
ROSES. Scalloped edge plate. 10 1/4 inches diameter. Two of
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
For Doris Only. ROSES. Scalloped edge plate. 10 1/4 inches diameter. Two of the scallops have open work. No wear to gold or beading. Slight wear to rim. Base is 6 1/4 inches. Blue maple leaf mark.… read more
Could you please tell me the value of this Cream and Sugar
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
Could you please tell me the value of this Cream and Sugar bowl? The bottom just says Made in England. Thank you!… read more
Could you tell me anything about this bowl, I'm not able to
Rarewares
could you tell me anything about this bowl , I'm not able to understand the markings on the bottom of the bowl. It is approx 6-8" wide and 4 -5" tall… read more
Ok...you asked for it! Tell me more about the Keen Edge (it
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
Ok...you asked for it! Tell me more about the Keen Edge (it does say 'Italy" no that you stated it...I just wasn't SEEING it well). I am also looking for information on another company on a slightly s… read more
Can you tell me the name of the pattern of my Orrefors bowl
Rarewares
Can you tell me the name of the pattern of my Orrefors bowl - the markings are Orrefors A 4359-141 or perhaps 741… read more
Can you tell me more about a WM Rodgers Silver plate serving
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Can you tell me more about a WM Rodgers Silver plate serving platter that is 14" and has a rose pattern around the edge?… read more
Please tell me about my M. Z. Austria bowl. It has a gold rim,
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
my M. Z. Austria bowl has a gold rim, 4 feet, a milky background green flowers with white on them and faint pink roses between them. It is 4 inches tall, 8 inches long and 6.5 inches wide. Its shape i… read more
Could you tell me the age and value of this pottery bowl? It
Nora
Could you tell me the age and value of this pottery bowl? It is in very good condition with no crqacks or chips, just manufacturing marks. Would it be called yellow ware even though it is white? Thank… read more
My grandmothers bowl was broken. Could you tell me what kind
Rarewares
My grandmothers bowl was broken. Could you tell me what kind it is and its monetary value?… read more
Could you please tell me if these 2 RS.Prussia bowls have any
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
Could you please tell me if these 2 RS.Prussia bowls have any value. I know there are a lot out there! Maybe I have one of the more desired ones?! The yellow one has '93 stamped on bottom along with t… read more