Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
I'm looking to determine the value of an antique full bed
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Appraiser
Hi, I'm looking to determine the value of an antique full bed with vanity made by Berkey and Gay … read more
Hi, we have Berkey and Gay bedroom set (full bed, dresser,
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, we have Berkey and Gay bedroom set (full bed, dresser, end table, mirror and bench) that we are trying to value. The dresser has a brass label and it is all ingood condition (bed head board has a … read more
I have a Berkey & Gay bedroom set that I am looking to find
Wayne, antique expert
I have a Berkey & Gay bedroom set that I am looking to find an approximate value for. It would have been made between 1929-1948 according to the tag. I have a headboard & footboard (holds full size ma… read more
I have a Berkey and Gay sleigh bed with a branded label on
Will
Will, Executive Director
I have a Berkey and Gay sleigh bed with a branded label on the foot board. The entire head board and foot board are curved like a sleigh not just the edges. I usually see them with edges curved and a … read more
Buffet and dining table made by Berkey and Gay Furniture.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Buffet and dining table made by Berkey and Gay Furniture. It is circa 1920-1930. Both are very heavy and sturdy. The buffet measures 68"w x 39"h x 22"d., brass plate in drawer that reads Berkey & Gay.… read more
Looking and value of berkey and gay hutch side board from
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Looking for age and value of berkey and gay hutch side board from Kauffman's Fifth Avenue Pittsburgh… read more
I have a Berkey & Gay hutch that was my Grandmothers. I believe
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I have a Berkey & Gay hutch that was my Grandmother's. I believe it is from the 1920's according to my father but I am not sure. It had the medal on the inside of the drawer but I have no idea what st… read more
I have looked for an exact match for this Berkey and Gay
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
I have looked for an exact match for this Berkey and Gay dresser without success. I'm looking for the approximate year it was made and it's approx. value.… read more
Wanting to know the approximate value of a Berkey Gay dining
Wayne, antique expert
Wanting to know the approximate value of a Berkey Gay dining room suite, includes table and six chairs, sideboard and china cabinet. Walnut, Queen Ann legs, excellent condition. Has original Berkey Ga… read more
I'm Nancy. I have a beautiful Berkey and Gay dresser with
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, I'm Nancy. I have a beautiful Berkey and Gay dresser with burlwood on the front and matching mirror. What would you need to charge for an informal appraisal of it by photos?… read more
I have a Berkey gay full dining room set table with four leaves
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I have a Berkey gay full dining room set table with four leaves ,abuffet and asideboard , a tea table six chairs two large chairs and four side chairs and a cabinet with curved glass to show pieces. H… read more
I have an antique berkey and gay buffet that has their emblem
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
I have an antique berkey and gay buffet that has their emblem being placed on the left side of the top door. It has one long drawer and 3 smaller ones below. On either side of those are like cabinet d… read more
I have a Berkey & Gay dining room set...table (no leaves),
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
I have a Berkey & Gay dining room set...table (no leaves), 6 chairs & buffet. Brass emblem under table stating "Berkey & Gay". It does have some veneer warp~age on the table top due to moisture but it… read more
I recently received a Berkey & Gay dining room set. It came
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, antique expert
I recently received a Berkey & Gay dining room set. It came with a table, 3 leaves and pads for the table. The slide on table is made by Watertown slide. There are only 6 chairs and only one of these … read more
1900 Berkey Gay antique two drawer rosewood, rose marble top
Kim D., Certified Appraiser & Antiques Expert
1900 Berkey Gay antique two drawer rosewood, rose marble top dresser with three smaller drawers on top row, measures 46'' long, 28'' high ,20'' deep, brass hardware, with mirror. Been in same family s… read more
Hi! I have a Berkey and Gay dining room set which includes
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Hi! I have a Berkey and Gay dining room set which includes a table with leaf, a sideboard, a chest, and a china cabinet. I really only want to sell the table and china cabinet and am curious about how… read more
Good Morning: I have a Berkey & Gay bedroom set, hand painted,
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
Good Morning: I have a Berkey & Gay bedroom set, hand painted, I believe from 1929. I checked the stamp and it is the one that says Berkey & Gay Co. with the CO and Trade Mark Reg US Pat Off. I have 2… read more
I bought a Berkey and Gay desk. It's in excellent condition.
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
I bought a Berkey and Gay desk. It's in excellent condition. It has the brass Berkey and Gay stamp inside the drawer. I've read that label was used sometime between 1905 and 1929. I'd like to find out… read more