Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
Glenda. I was wondering what you could tell me about this
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Hi Glenda. I was wondering what you could tell me about this antique beaded tea stand? It is in good condition beads intact not markings but thinking Victorian era? Any ideas would be appreciated. Tha… read more
I was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about my
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
Hi,I was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about my dresser. It is just over 5 feet tall. I don't think I have the key to lock the side, but it might be around.… read more
I was wondering if you could tell me about this curio
Wayne, antique expert
Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me about this curio cabinet? It has been in my family for longer than I have been alive.… read more
Got this clown and was wondering if you could tell me about
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
Got this clown and was wondering if you could tell me about it like age and if it has any value. thanks please see link for picture http://imgur.com/A7yZ4Dp,j7s98N9… read more
Hello Glenda, Is there anything you could tell me of this
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Hello Glenda, Is there anything you could tell me of this one please? Measures about 1 and 1/2 inches diameter. Many very sparkly stones with no backs. Many tiny seed pearls that have lost their lustr… read more
I was wondering if you could tell me what these items are
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Hi I was wondering if you could tell me what these items are worth. Where they might have come from. Thank you Lisa… read more
Wondering if you could tell me if an Dzigurski painting
Rarewares
Wondering if you could tell me if an Alexander Dzigurski painting "Emerald Sea" is original by the numbers printed on the back? … read more
Hi Will, I was wondering if you could tell me about what
Will
Will, Executive Director
Hi Will, I was wondering if you could tell me about what year the lamp that Bradley & Hubbard was made. Also, what that 142.P means? Finally, what metal the base is made of? Thanks, Lesa… read more
Could you tell me what you think about the origin of this
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Hello, Could you tell me what you think about the origin of this sterling and turquoise buckle. It is fairly heavy at 87.8g. I believe it is of Navajo origin and my grandfather had it a while. I have … read more
Wondering if you could tell me anything about this super
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
For Glenda: Wondering if you could tell me anything about this super sturdy rocking chair I came across. I can't find a maker anywhere on it, but it's beautifully made. Thx!… read more
I have a chair that I wonder if you could tell me about. What
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
I have a chair that I wonder if you could tell me about. What would you call it's style and value?… read more
Nora, I was wondering what you could tell me about the style
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Hello Nora, I was wondering what you could tell me about the style and value (appraisal) of this crystal bowl. It is a family heirloom. I'm told my great grandparents received it as a wedding gift in … read more
I have a vase, picture attached and was wondering if you could
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I have a vase, picture attached and was wondering if you could tell me anything about it or what year it is from and if it has any value?… read more
Wayne. What could you tell me about the value and likely
Wayne, antique expert
Hello Wayne. What could you tell me about the value and likely maker of these 1920s marbles? I wonder if some are of particular interest to a collector? They were my dad's (born in 1918), saved from h… read more
Hi Will, I wonder what you can tell me about this blade with
Will
Will, Executive Director
Hi Will, I wonder what you can tell me about this blade with wall rack. 27" long. Thanks, Sue… read more
Glenda I have this orange dish that I have no idea about.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Glenda I have this orange dish that I have no idea about. Could you tell me more about it?… read more
Hi Glenda. I was wondering if you could give me an idea of
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Hi Glenda. I was wondering if you could give me an idea of what a table might be worth. It measures 68" x 42" x 29 1/2". I'm not at all sure how to upload photos. Can you help?… read more
Glenda B,I have a set of bedroom furniture, I was wondering
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Glenda B, I have a set of bedroom furniture, I was wondering if you could tell me if it is antique and how much it might be worth. Sorry my photography is not very good.… read more