Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Doris
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
I have a vintage capa de lamp that was purchase back in
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
I have a vintage capa de monte lamp that was purchase back in thea … read more
FOR DORIS ONLY PLEASE: Doris! I need help evaluating the
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
FOR DORIS ONLY PLEASE: Hi Doris! I need help evaluating the value of this Full Legth tilt-able beveled Mirror on stand. Pristine condition except for one side knob entry into mirror is worn and needs … read more
For DORIS ONLY** Doris, you appraised an art Deco bedroom
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
For DORIS ONLY** Hey Doris, you appraised an art Deco bedroom set for me a week or so ago and there's another piece to it that I totally forgot to include.… read more
I own a painting Titled "Immaculata Concepcion de la Sainte
Rarewares
I own a painting Titled "Immaculata Concepcion de la Sainte Vierge: de Murillo. I had it appraised by an appraisal studio in Florida. I would like to sell it, how do I start? … read more
Doris, I found these pieces in a packing box. They may be
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Doris, I found these pieces in a packing box. They may be brass or bronze? The candle holder comes apart into six different pieces. Any input would be appreciated.… read more
FOR DORIS ONLY PLEASE; Doris! Might you happen to be able to
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
FOR DORIS ONLY PLEASE; Hi Doris! Might you happen to be able to help me with this Edna Hibel plate? It is a 13 1/2" diameter Commemorative Plate by Edna Hibel called "Flower Girl of Provence". It was … read more
Doris. I have James Valentine Jelly and probably Georges de
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Doris. I have James Valentine Jelly and probably Georges de Feure oil paintings. I would lake to find out more about it?… read more
FOR DORIS ONLY: I am wondering it you can give me an
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
FOR DORIS ONLY: I am wondering it you can give me an appraisal of another painting for me? It is in oil and is on canvas stretched over a board. It is signed S. Suzuki and I have bought this at a yard… read more
I need an appraisal on a Japanese Geisha makeup box. It is
Rarewares
I need an appraisal on a Japanese Geisha makeup box. It is about 1930 and has raised decorations over the whole box of different minerals such as ivory. … read more
To Doris - dfm925: I would like an appraisal on the
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
To Doris - dfm925: I would like an appraisal on the following item and, if you can provide it, a suggested venue for selling. Enclosed are photos of an antique iron haberdashery sign. I have owned thi… read more
Doris - I would love an appraisal on a print please. The
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Doris -Customer I would love an appraisal on a print please. The print is called "Yvonne" by W. Bouguereau - 1896. The upper left corner has artist's name and year. Measures 11-7/8" wide x 16" high.… read more
FOR DORIS ONLY here is a boxed set of four Christmas-themed
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
FOR DORIS ONLY Hello -- here is a boxed set of four Christmas-themed Normal Rockwell plates, 10.5" diameter -- 10 pics… read more
Dori, On that silver cigarette box, does the PV stand for
Kim D., Certified Appraiser & Antiques Expert
Dori, On that silver cigarette box, does the PV stand for Pavia, Italy? Is there a good place to sell it?… read more
Doris only. it's art. This is a unique deli slicing
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Doris only. Hi again it's art. This is a unique deli slicing machine. It's made by American slicing machine in Illinois. Can u tell me the price and year . Ty… read more
Doris The only thing about this, it says 'Acme Steel
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Doris The only thing about this, it says 'Acme Steel Co.' Chicago...but still a cool looking fan… read more
I need an appraisal and resale avenues watercolor done by Des Jardins - I have photo
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
I need an appraisal and resale avenues for a watercolor done by Des Jardins - I have photos to send you. Size of watercolor (not frame) is 18 x 24… read more
DORIS ONLY Here's a cake cover and plate. The cover is
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
THIS IS FOR DORIS ONLY Here's a cake cover and plate. The cover is in decent condition for its age. It has some rust along the rim and 2 small dents. It is metal and im not surenwhat the handle is mad… read more
FOR GLENDA ONLY!!! I have a old metal jewelry box that I
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
FOR GLENDA ONLY!!!I have a old metal jewelry box that I would like to receive an appraisal on. It's unique and has a back story if that helps. My great grandparents had a bed & breakfast in the early … read more