Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Is there a charge? If so, what is the charge? How do I get…

Customer Question
Is there a charge...

Is there a charge? If so , what is the charge?

Expert's Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

How do I get to the next page/ AND do you give a special cost to senior citizens?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I have a plate that I need to know the maker, however, I am on a fixed income and I need to know the approximate cost

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/23/2018
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! Doris here. I will be pleased to work with you. My responses are not immediate. I thank
you for your patience. I am reviewing the question.

Before I can work with you, you need to satisfy yourself about the charges.

Site Charges:

We professionals are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, see this link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

OR

Email address:

***@******.*** (send no photos - special instructions)

Or by phone:

US/Canada 1.***-***-**** OR 1.***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Kind regards,

Doris

ok does this mean that i can have any thing appraised within 7 days for just $5? can not afford to pay $34

I am sorry but as I explained in my last response, we pros do not know the site charging policies.

To learn about what the charges are you need to contact the site before we proceed.

Again,

Site Charges:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

OR

Email address:

Or by phone:

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Kind regards,

Doris

Please do not bill for the 7 da trial offer I do not intend to use your service. thank you

i will request a refund for you but you need to also.

Contact the site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

OR

Email address:

Or by phone:

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Kind regards,

Doris