Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
I have two Weesp figurines that are of a young man holding
Michelle
Michelle, Antique Dealer/ Researcher/Journalist
I have two Weesp figurines that are of a young man holding a bagpipe type instrument and a girl with a stringed instrument and sheet music - 17 inches tall. I was wondering what they were worth… read more
my wife has a porcelain 2 doll head mDEIN GERMANY. EMBOSSED
HopeC
HopeC, JustAnswer Expert,TSA,DMV,Antiques,other
porcelain 2" doll head MADE IN GERMANY---. EMBOSSED ON BACK OF HEAD IS GERMANY YAMSTAILA ?? 14/ 0 WOULD LIKE VALUE… read more
Inherited Ansonia mantel clock, 14" x 12", yellow, Royal
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
inherited Ansonia mantel clock, 14" x 12", yellow, Royal Bonn, Germany. … read more
I have a vintage (I'm guessing 1980's) very large 14
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Hi .... I have a vintage (I'm guessing 1980's) very large 14" high and approx 44 inches long pristine condition plush eeyore rocking horse made by the Disney Store exclusively for sale in their stores… read more
I have a musical instrument. It is wood, about 22 long, 6
Will
Will, Executive Director
I have a musical instrument. It is wood, about 22" long, 6" wide. It has wire strings, and a hole like a guitar or bandgo towards the bottom. It has musical notes on paper glued under the wire/strings… read more
I have a statue of a boy and girl playing stringed instruments
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
I have a statue of a boy and girl playing stringed instruments - on the back at the base it is signed into the ceramic with M I Hummel and the price tag on the bottom says 15.-- There are some other n… read more
How can I send a pic? Looking for help in what to research
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
How can I send a pic? Looking for help in what to research to find info on this tiny persian? 3 string instrument … read more
This one I guess would be considered a silent butler. It is
Robert S.
Robert S., BA
This one I guess would be considered a silent butler. It is 5 5/8" wide and 5" long. The bottom has China stamped in it. I am guessing this and the last one are made for import. Value?… read more
I have a 14 inch Hummel girl that my mother bought in Germany
Rarewares
I have a 14 inch Hummel girl that my mother bought in Germany in 1958 the date of it on the bottom is 1957 she has a basket and an envelope it says west Germany on the bottom. I have NO interest in ke… read more
I have a complete set (14) 11 by 14-color illustrations of
Diane in PA
Diane in PA, Antiques Appraiser | Researcher | Seller
I have a complete set (14) 11 by 14-color illustrations of actors from the 1922 Passion Play in Oberammergau, Germany. Each one is signed by XXXXX XXXXXnk, with the date of 1922. I checked them with a… read more
I have bisque doll made in Germany. It has Germany written
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I have bisque doll made in Germany. It has Germany written on the back of her neck with a 14/0 under it. On the front there is an old paper label with a circle and what looks like an A and an E inside… read more
I have a case I inherited and would like to find the value.
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
I have a case I inherited and would like to find the value … read more
I have an inherited old figurine that looks like a Hummel.
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques Expert
I have an inherited old figurine that looks like a Hummel. It is a boy and girl playing a guitar and mandolin with the title "Happy Days" on the side. On the bottom it says W Germany and a V symbol. A… read more
I have a 14 setting Rosanthal crockery set that I inherited
nugentappraiser
nugentappraiser, antique expert
I have a 14 setting Rosanthal crockery set that I inherited from my grandparents. They received it as a wedding present in about 1930. The design in the front is gold leaf with a floral pattern. On th… read more
I inherited this 14" glass vase. I have tried to find
Rarewares
I inherited this 14" glass vase. I have tried to find one similar online with no success. Mine appears to me to be hand blown because of the bubbles in the glass. I think maybe it is carnival glass of… read more
I inherited 14 gold plated, Peacock with Emerald Green color,
Rarewares
I inherited 14 gold plated, Peacock with Emerald Green color, Pickard China plates, circa 1920s. I found the design type on replacements.com and but they no longer carry this pattern [095, 095]. Do yo… read more
I have inherited a 14 piece silver hand painted Wedgewood Dinner
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
I have inherited a 14 piece silver hand painted Wedgewood Dinner set my parents bought in England in the mid 1950s. Its really never been used. Is it saleable anywhere and about how much is it worth? … read more
Hi I inherited a Roseuthal Germany 16" blue macaw parrot that
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Hi I inherited a Roseuthal Germany 16" blue macaw parrot that was owned by my great grandmother. Out of curiosity I wanted to know it's approximate value.… read more