Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
Judith. I am trying to find fair market value of items
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Judith. I am trying to find fair market value of items I am going to sell on eBay friend of mine who must downsize. I have Giuseppe Armani Figurines, Boyds Bears & Friends, Harmony Kingdom and 34 ****… read more
I am trying to identify, and find a value for the antique
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
I am trying to identify, and find a value for the antique cast iron/wrought iron bed I own. I believe it is 1800's possibly. … read more
I am trying to establish fair market value for the purposes
Michelle
Michelle, Antique Dealer/ Researcher/Journalist
I am trying to establish fair market value for the purposes of selling limited edition Life photographs (silver gelatin prints) to a private buyer. I have not seen any of these on the market, so I'm n… read more
I am trying to obtain a value on an antique furniture item
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
I am trying to obtain a value on an antique furniture item - a card table by Thomas Seymour. Fair market value can be price at auction, or price in antique store. There is obviously going to be a wide… read more
I HAVE AN IRON WITH A DATE FOR 1867. IT HAS THE WORD PATENT
Will
Will, Executive Director
I HAVE AN IRON WITH A DATE FOR 1867. IT HAS THE WORD PATENT ON IT. I THINK IT SAYS HOOD ON IT.… read more
what is the fair market value of an Antique Gibson Upright
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, antique expert
what is the fair market value of an Antique Gibson Upright Piano (over 150 yrs old in VERY good shape)… read more
Please determine the fair market value of this cast iron doorstop.
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Please determine the fair market value of this cast iron doorstop. A picture of the doorstop can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8grv3c28am8w648/1w8XtOyvEs. The doorstop was made by the Alba… read more
I am trying to date and value a rope bed I purchased several
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I am trying to date and value a rope bed I purchased several years ago at an estate sale. It was at a Doctors home in rural Alabama. They called it a "slave" bed. It has had a lot use apparently. It a… read more
I have an antique iron bed and I am trying to find out more
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Antique Appraiser/ Speaker
I have an antique iron bed and I am trying to find out more about it. … read more
I am trying to find the market value of a boxed set of cookbooks
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
I am trying to find the market value of a boxed set of cookbooks I was given by a relative. 2 Volume boxed set, hardcover with original dust jackets. No marks or highlighting. The box has a few areas … read more
What would the value of a pressing iron thats patent date
LadyTanya65
What would the value of a pressing iron that's patent date is April 14, 1906? The model is " The Monitor"… read more
I was trying to find the origin and value of a pair of iron
LadyTanya65
I was trying to find the origin and value of a pair of iron slave collars that have hollow sides with items inside to create a bell. They have rings in the front for a lock and lead.… read more
Glenda. - I have a question as to the fair market value of
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Glenda B. - I have a question as to the fair market value of the following bedroom furniture collection. The pieces are as follows: LEXINGTON VICTORIAN SAMPLER Solid Oak Chestnut Brown Door Chest Dres… read more
Am trying to find the value of an antique Steubenville china
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Am trying to find the value of an antique Steubenville china breakfast set. There are 12 pieces including a teapot/cover, sugar and creamer, teacup/saucer,covered porridge(?) bowl, plate, small bread(… read more
Hello,I am looking to get a fair market value for an Abele
Robert S.
Robert S., BA
Hello, I am looking for a fair market value for aLenci Abele Jacopi piece, Maternita Abissina. I have had a few offers and am really uncertain if they are fair. There are about 6 small "flea bites" I … read more
I am looking for fair market values -wholesale and retail,
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I am looking for fair market values -wholesale and retail, for an oak 44" diameter claw foot table with two 16" leaves (with apron) and six claw foot oak T back chairs with tan leatherette seats. All … read more
I have a antique dresser/armoire I am trying to find the value
Rarewares
I have a antique dresser/armoire I am trying to find the value of. Is there a way I can send a picture?… read more
Im trying to determine the fair market value of a long capiz
Appraiser Alan AOA C
I'm trying to determine the fair market value of a long capiz shell lamp. It has a wooden base at the top and hundreds of natural coloured capiz shells cascade down on fine lines. There are 2-3 light … read more