Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 3 x (Year) 1791 Alabaster lamp shades, and I am

Customer Question
I have 3 x...

I have 3 x (Year) 1791 Alabaster lamp shades, and I am wondering where I would start to try and get these appraised

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I previously owned a Lighting shop, which I acquired these. They have an etching of 1791, I think that is the year they were made

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

They are approximately 150mm in diameter. They are pure alabaster

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/2/2018
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.;

.

Do you have any photos of it that you can send?

.

To send photos:

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana