Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I got here by mistake. Sorry. I have a restored Hoosier 2163…

Customer Question
I got here by...

I got here by mistake. Sorry.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a restored Hoosier 2163 cabinet in a natural finish with most of the accessories. is there any way I can send a picture of it to you?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Then porcelain enamel work top is a replacement that slides out and does not have the stipple edge trim.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
4/3/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 5 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.
Or you can use this site, then forward the link from your pictures to the messsage area.
https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076663-Upload-Images

Glenda: I need to logon from another computer that has my pictures on it. I paid my money, and I have a password.
What do I do now? Thanks, ***** *****

Hi Bob

What you would do is sign into the justanswer.com site, then sign in. You might see on the top of the page that says, My Questions or my Account, this should get you to this question.