Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

New Haven Elfrida. New Haven 30 day calendar. 30 day

Customer Question
New Haven Elfrida Expert's...

New Haven Elfrida

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

New Haven 30 day calendar

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

30 day calendar
New Haven Elfrida

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
4/3/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the clock,
dial and any markings on the back or on the movement.

This is a New Haven wall clock made circa 1896 to 1900

in the Elfrida model, a weight-driven 30 day regulator

clock sold in light and dark oak.

The value of this clock is $800 to $950 depending on working

condition and condition of the case.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

It’s not weight it’s a 30day double dial calendar clock.

It is a pendulum regulator, yes with a calendar dial.

This is the $800 to $950 I quoted as a value estimate.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.