Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Unique furniture witco oceanic by pulaski Dresser with

Customer Question
Unique furniture witco oceanic by...

Unique furniture
witco oceanic by pulaski
Dresser with mirror, headboard, chest of drawers
Unique retro 1960’s furniture

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Bought this unique set and was told it’s valuable item.
witco oceanic by pulaski

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No I have pictures I can send

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
4/3/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.

The Witco Oceanic line of furniture by Pulaski in the 1960's featuring a sculptural front has the following values;

$6500 dresser with mirror,

$2500 headboard (bed),

$4500 chest of drawers

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are www.loveseat.com (in CA),
Pamono.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), http://www.revueconsignment.com/ (in Ohio),
Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
They do all of the work and you get a check 14 to 45 days after the sale minus their 15% to 25% (negotiable!) commission.
***Please take a moment to click the five stars. Bonuses are also welcome! ***

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.