Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am looking for an appraiser for a vintage computer segment…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for an appraiser for a vintage computer segment of the Eniac! please give me guidance on it's value.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Hello!

Expert's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I have a "counter section of the "Eniac" computer. I have a book on it and 2 letters of authenticity. Want to sell it privately. need value!

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Thanks!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
4/3/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.

Who wrote the letters of authenticity? They may add to the value, depending on the writers.

Jennifer

please call me ****************

I am not able to make calls out, unfortunately, unless a paid request goes through and it shows that it failed.

Please call Customer Service for help with this. 1(###) ###-####/p>

Call me now **********

Just talked to your billing people they have my payment confirmed! I have 2 actual users letters of authenicty and signed hardware on eniac segment!!

Unfortunately, I am unable to accept phone calls at this time. I'll opt out and let another appraiser pick this up, who is available for a call.

receivedpayment ok by your billing. there are 2 user signatures that signed letters authenticating the system
I have 2 letters of authicity

What is going on? You got my info? Call me please! *** *** ****

with today communications, you can t call me!! i have answered your questions!! call me to finalize this matter
who are you referring ? Since you could not conduct an appraisal please return my payment!! r s bruno