Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have porcelain doll porcelain is a from knees down to

Customer Question
I have porcelain doll...

I have porcelain doll porcelain is a white from knees down to black shoes hands to elbows and shoulder line to top base of head cloth body old dress blonde hair blue eyes with a orange looking bird that went with it blue eyes how much is it worth no chips in it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

A old porcelain doll no cracks how much is it worth

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
A army uniform came with it as well as 100 fortrel polyester gown number p2180-1 there no markings symbols numbers on the doll
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
With many more items in the tote with it i praying this is where the good lord is opening a door for my family and I I have as well as my daughters have crouzon my husband and son R to the tee but thru our ups and downs we have so much love please help with as much information as possible thank u
4/3/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help with just the doll here in this question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll
and the marks on the back of her neck or shoulder (if there are any).

Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 5 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Good Morning

my name is Glenda

Maybe I can help you with your doll, she appears to be a French Made Doll from the early part of the 1900's. If you can tell me what size she is I can get the value for you.

Glenda