Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

When will antiques roadshow be in Seattle or Tacoma. Well I…

Customer Question
When will antiques roadshow...

When will antiques roadshow be in Seattle or Tacoma washington

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Well I have a ring from around 1900 columbia

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has a Indian chief wearingaheadbad of feathers and leopards on eah side

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 5 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please add a more clear, in-focus image of the ring.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora