Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 5 lithographs from Spain and i cant find information…

Customer Question
I have 5 lithographs...

I have 5 lithographs from Spain and i cant find information about the artists

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

They were purchased in a little town outside of Torrejon de Ardez, Spain Air Force base in 1976. 3 are a set and they are large scenic pieces. the signature on most of them say Nogal and one says Monge

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I believe they are in their original framing also

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
Im sorry, just talking to my mother and she says they are not lithographs, they are hand painted scenery on gold leaf.
4/3/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 5 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

it seems that i cant send the pics due to file size. do you have an email i can send to?

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

I sent 2 emails. Each has 2 pictures on them. My mother has the 5th one at her house and not home for me to get a picture of it.

Great, thank you. I will let you know when the images do arrive to me. ~Nora