Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Didn’t know how this worked. Hold on please, Tuping now...

Customer Question
Didn’t know how this...

Didn’t know how this worked.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Hold on please, Tuping now...

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

YES! I’ve collected Pre 1920 Americacsn Brilliant Hand Cur Glass for years. We are retiring. Tome to min dlwnsize

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
4/3/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

What is it you have ?

A collection of American Brilliant Cut Glass, And enough experience to know “the real thing.” I only keep the best for myself. We are preparing to retire, so must downsize.
Sorry, just got hit with an $1100 Probate lawyer bill we MUST pay before wecan takeownership of the estate we inherited. Once that bill is paid,I can get back to this

That is fine, if you do not want to be charged for these questions you need to contact customer service to cancel these.

by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****
Customer Service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at(###) ###-####

What I do have are both acid etched “signed” an “unsigned” but obvious works by some of the best. (trefoil emblem, etc)

Ok, be glad to take a look when you come back

Hello

I see you have sent images of a Hawkes cut crystal plate. You mentioned you needed to wait on doing this until you had your probate bill paid, have you changed your mind? Did you contact customer service to see what the charges would be to proceed on here with your questions?