Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two pictures my mother left me and I wonder if they…

Customer Question
I have two pictures my...
I have two pictures my mother left me and I wonder if they have any value. I will attach.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
I will send pictures when I know whom to send it to.
4/2/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 4 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.
If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.
Or you can use this site, then forward the link from your pictures to the messsage area.
https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076663-Upload-Images
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Hello

I received the one picture, are they both the same?

There are two more.

Hello

Are these all by the same artist?

No the name is ***** ***** pictures. Are all three on my free trial?

Hello

I cannot say what is a free trial or not, appraisers are not employees of the site, we come to the site to answer questions that customers ask, we are independent of the site. In order to find the charges you may or may not be charged then you need to contact customer service. You can ask them just what you will be charged. Then you can come back here.

by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****
Customer Service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at(###) ###-####

.

Have you found anything yet?

Hello

No, I was waiting for you to come back to me to let me know if you were going to continue after you talked to customer service about charges.

I responded to you on your other question about the Sail boat, It seems that the picture I got from customer support was the picture of the boat. That goes to your other question correct?

What picture do you want to use for this question?

Glenda