Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

4/2/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. I got one picture of the bottom. I'd also like to see both vases on a table at eye level and let me know their height.

There is an +addfile link next to the SEND button where you can add more pictures.

This is a pair of Japanese Satsuma vases made circa 1950 in this shape, style and with this mark. The circle with the cross through it is the Satsuma mark.

The value of this pair is $100, or $50 each.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me to get five-star feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.