Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I collected these when they were first issued, but never…

Customer Question
Hi, I collected these...

Hi, I collected these when they were first issued, but never finished I have 18 in all, how much would they be worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Nothing, after I collected what I have, my wife came down with cancer, she passed six months later and I lost interest

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I have the Brown Leather Book they sent me, what i have is in it, the book is in really good condition too...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
4/1/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

You did not mention what these are that you had collected, otherwise, I could give an answer.

A bit more of a description would help if you are not able to add pictures.