Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Glenda We brought a rope bed up from Florida to VA and would

Customer Question

Hi Glenda We brought a rope bed up from Florida to VA and would like to find a good home for it. Before we sell or give it away we thought we'd better get an idea of what it is worth. I have some pics I can upload and that's all.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello

Do you know how to upload images?

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.
Or you can use this site, then forward the link from your pictures to the messsage area.
https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076663-Upload-Images
.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Coming now. Need to reduce sizes on some.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My CC was just charged $33. Why?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'll pass. Thanks anyway.

Hello

I am not sure about charges, appraisers are not employees we come to the site to answer questions that customers ask. I do know I have used the site myself personally for my car and I had to put up a 5.00 deposit then pay the balance after my answer. Which was an excellent price for me. Appraisers normally charge around 150.00 and hour so the price on the site is really quite good.

If you wish to cancel you would need to contact customer service so they can issue you credit.

Glenda