Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Worth of rose that China purchased 60 years ago/ mint

Customer Question
Worth of rose that...

Worth of rose that China purchased 60 years ago/ mint condition

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Rosenthal chjna 60 years old mint

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No it was not used more than 3 times

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
4/1/2018
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

Do you know the name of your pattern? If it's not too much trouble, can you give me a list of exactly what pieces you have in your set? Depending on what you have, the value can vary quite a bit.

.

~Diana

Name. Aida. Service for 12. Dinner

Hi. Thank you.

.

What's in a service can vary. For example do you have 12 dinner plates, 12 salad plates, 12 bread/butter plates, 12 cup/saucer sets? Do you have anything else in your set? Do you have any serving pieces?

.

Also, it looks like Aida is a shape more than a pattern name. They actually used the Aida shape for a number of different patterns. Can you describe your roses? Or possibly send a picture of the pattern?

.

To send photos:

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or +Add Files icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana