Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a largecoin for German obervave 1757-1831. Coin date…

Customer Question
I have a largecoin...

I have a largecoin for German obervave 1757-1831. Coin date is 1926 for 10,000maks.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is 44 cm diameter yellowish color, quiet heavy has a horse on the front

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

On the bach a man a german name von Stein Deutichlands . the next word I think is Juhrerin and maybe since 1757-1831

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
4/1/2018
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 5 months ago
Wayne, Auctioneer

This is Wayne I am a verified expert in coins and antiques and I can help you with this. Please send me photos front and back of these pieces.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Thanks,

Here are the pictures
FB_IMG_1522458808901.jpgFB_IMG_...jpg15225554559072049481489.jpg1522555...jpg15225555512592141860594.jpg1522555...jpg1522555627541814039456.jpg1522555...jpg20180331_230525.jpg2018033...jpg20180331_230525.jpg2018033...jpg20180331_230525.jpg2018033...jpg15225557801831981284611.jpg1522555...jpg15225558312731215062825.jpg1522555...jpg20180331_230525.jpg2018033...jpg
This is called Notgeld or not gold. Your coin is 1923. After WWI in Germany they had massive inflation they were just printing money. Your coin is made of brass and copper. Things got so bad that it would take a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread.
GERMANY NOTGELD 1923 10000 MARK VOM STEIN WEIMAR.
Coins in similar condition are selling for $10-15 at auction.
Thank you,
Please click the Stars*****When you read this Answer.

Hi

Is there anything else you would like to know about this? If not please take timeto rate my service, as this is how Just answer compensates me without addition cost to you.

Thanks again,