Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/31/2018
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 5 months ago
Wayne, Auctioneer

This is Wayne I am a verified expert in art and antiques and am working on your question.

Thanks,

Unfortunately I can not find any records of ssles for original works by this artist. I will opt-out of thes question and open to others to help.

Thsnks,

Wsyne

What news have for me ??
Regards Jozsef
Hi
I still wait for answer,
Thank You
Jozsef

Could you post a photo of the back?

Thanks,

painting measures 80 cm = 65 cm without frame
Thank You
Jozsef.
P1840093.JPGP1840093.JPGP1840094.JPGP1840094.JPGP1840096.JPGP1840096.JPGde morgnac 002.JPGde morg...JPGde morgnac 011.JPGde morg...JPGde morgnac 008.JPGde morg...JPGde morgnac 007.JPGde morg...JPG
What are you doing no answer and I see you take other money for what??/