Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a ( Esso) ESSOLUBE Motor Oil Can it's a 1U. It's a…

Customer Question
I have a (...

I have a ( Esso) ESSOLUBE Motor Oil Can it's a 1U

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's a 1U.S. Quart can, a happy motoring! Product .. By Humble oil & Refining Company Houston,Texas 77001. It's 20w-20

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Red can with white letters

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/31/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.