Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a 1876 Gustau Becker with a # 450 and a star of on…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a 1876 Gustau Becker with a # 450 and a star of david on back is it rare and how much is it worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have pictures

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Its a working clock

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/31/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the clock,
dial and any markings on the back or on the movement.

Will you be able to add photos?