Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I found an old antique razor I was curious how much it might…

Customer Question
I found an old...

I found an old antique razor I was curious how much it might be worth and how I can sell it

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's a w.h.morley & sons clover brand razor

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

There is a notch out of the blade

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/31/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you with this piece.

A W.H. Morley & Sons Clover Brand razor made in Germany 1913 - 1927 has a value of $25 without the box and about $40 with the box. Reduce by 10 to 15% for any condition issues with the box or the blade.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Thanks you!

You are welcome!

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

If you have more items, start a new question and write "For Rarewares, I have..."