Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some old family bibles dating back to the 1850 and…

Customer Question
I have some old...

I have some old family bibles dating back to the 1850 and 1860's. Most are in good condition. Would the have any value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

1859 New Testament NY American Bible Society English 4.75 x 3 x .75 good Translated out of the org Greek and with the former translations diligently compaired and revised.
of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

What else do you need?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/31/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.