Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a MU ER Lochsinger & company painting named waves and…

Customer Question
I have a MU...

I have a MU ER Lochsinger & company painting named waves and rocks fra med by NEILES what would this be worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

That's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/31/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

I bought this piece years ago at a Salvation Army store in upstate New York and have had it hanging on my wall, not even knowing I had an antique. There's paperwork on the back where it says the copyright information I gave you (hand written) in a little piece of plastic. At the bottom on the back of the picture it states framed by Neilles. I wish I could send you a snap of it, but I don't know how to do that on the computer.
Are you still there???

This is a lithograph (a print, not a painting) titled Rocks and Waves

published by Muller Luchsinger Company of New York in the late 1890's.

The value of this piece is $125 in good condition.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

If you have more items, start a new question and write "For Rarewares, I have..."

This is in excellent condition. Also, the frame is cherry. Does that make a difference?

No, I assumed that it was in good condition with intact, good framing. The price of around $125 is the

average price of these old framed prints by this company in good condition.

I see that you agreed to a phone service offer after I have already answered in writing here. I do hope you can see my answer.