Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Looking to get an appraisal on my Singer sewing machine!

Customer Question
Looking to get an...

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Serial number C5569757

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

How do I send pics

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/31/2018
Antique Expert: Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name is Jon. I will do my best to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jon