Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a pair of Brass Knuckles from Italy, that my dad got…

Customer Question
I have a pair...

I have a pair of Brass Knuckles from Italy, that my dad got in 1944! woundering what they are worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

All I know is he bought them in 1944 during wwII, when he was there!

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

They were bought in Naples Italy in june 1944

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/30/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is a pair of brass knuckles from the 1940's Italy having a value of $135.

These are not legal in several states, so I have seen people advertise them as a brass paperweight when trying to sell online. I would not suggest selling these online but I understand you wanting to know the value.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.