Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Complete set of libarty mag. They are in book binders

Customer Question
Complete set of libarty...

Complete set of libarty mag.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

They are in book binders

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/30/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I amCustomerand I'd love to help. I understand you have a set of Liberty Magazine in binders, correct?

Please give me a bit more information. I would like to know the year range of your collection.

from the first one to the last one
forget it

Liberty Magazine was produced from 1924 to 1950, so a complete

collection in binders would comprise all of those issue years.

The value of this collection is $200 to $250 resale in good condition.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

If you have more items, start a new question and write "ForCustomer I have..."

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.