Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique manning and bowman percolator with fancy…

Customer Question
I have an antique...

I have an antique manning and bowman percolator with fancy handles in excellant condition with all parts. i was wondering what it would sell for now.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has a trademark of means and best, ***** ***** patent numbers for us and canada. also there is aa article number k431.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has a pour spout on the front to dispence coffee into cup

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/30/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Can you send a picture of this?

not sure how to do it on this computer. i can send it from my phone. is there an email address i can send it to

In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

All pictures sent, thank you for your time.

you are welcome, I will let you know as soon as they forward them to me

Ok

Thanks