Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique cabinet and clock. How can I get them

Customer Question
I have an antique...

I have an antique cabinet and clock. How can I get them appraised and sold if possible?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have an antique desk and a clock and would like to have them appraised and sell them if they are worth anything

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/29/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

The pictures are on my phone I am not sure how to get them to you

Here are a few different options for sending pictures. The availability of each feature depends on which browser
(Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer) you are using and whether you are on a desktop or a phone.

1) Use the +Add Files feature next to the red SEND button on in the area where you write back to me
to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.

2) Use the paperclip icon above the texting area where you reply.
The photos will upload when you add at least one word in the text box.
You won't see the photo, but the paperclip will turn green.

3) You can email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).This way takes 24-48 hours.

i SENT THEM TO***@******.***

Thank you so much. Those should get forwarded to me by tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

DO I JUST WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU.

Yes, there will be an email alert for you when your answer is ready.

I wrote to support and they did not see your photos. They will be reaching out to you

to get this sorted out.