Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some unusual pieces of glassware that don't have any…

I have some unusual...

I have some unusual pieces of glassware that don't have any markings.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The pieces are green and blue with etched flower motifs. One looks like a covered dish on a wide stem base. The other is an open bowl that sits on a small round flat base.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The blue is a royal blue. The green is a greenish yellow around the top.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Files attached
20180328_200356.jpg2018032...jpg20180328_200404.jpg2018032...jpg20180328_200420_001.jpg2018032...jpg20180328_200429.jpg2018032...jpg

Thank you for the images.

Please also add views of the undersides at an angle, even if not marked. And a photo of the lidded piece with the lid off.

~Nora

Thank you for the images and for your patience.

These are Cut-to-Clear Czech Bohemian blown and polished crystal in a two-tone with wheel cut decoration from as old as 1900 and not past 1930.

The lidded pedestal footed candy could sell for up to $200. The centerpiece vase could sell for up to $90. That piece likely came with a larger bowl and your piece would be placed in the center.

You will now please need to take a moment to leave a rating for my services here to you by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora