Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a ashley belle collector porciline dool. Design #

Customer Question
I have a ashley...

I have a ashley belle collector porciline dool. Design # 3620/4840. Her name is Alison. Officially approved by Lou Fu Feng. Shes in excellent condition. Could you tell me the value of her. Have no idea how old she is

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

What do you need to know. Thats about all i know is the card of authenticity.. shes in a box

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I can t think of anything. Was given to me years ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora