Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I will be sending additional pics for her evaluation of the…

For Rarewares, I will be...
For Rarewares, I will be sending additional pics for her evaluation of the value. I will keep each inquiry to just 3 items and then close out before going to next three.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you.

1) A set of RS Prussia berry bowls, circa 1905, valued at $35 each
2) C. Tielsch and Company of Altwasser, Silesia, Germany

was in business from 1845 to 1945. This is a 1930's bowl with lilies valued at $30
3) A set of three milk glass hobnail items consisting of a vase ($30), toothpick holder ($10), and trinket dish ($10), made by Indiana Glass or Westmoreland glass in the 1960's.
4) An AJ Wilkinson of Staffordshire, England green transferware compote with gold details, made 1920-1930 having a value of $45

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.

Rarewares