Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I will be sending pics of at least 3 additional items.

For Rarewares, I will be...
For Rarewares, I will be sending pics of at least 3 additional items.
3/28/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you, ***** ***** be on the look out for them.

1) A set of etched crystal glasses made by Libbey Rock Sharpe with an elegant etched floral and leaf pattern, made 1930 to 1950.

a) water goblets (8) in this pattern are valued at $20 each or $160 for the set

b) champagne glasses (7) in this pattern are valued at $15 each or $105 for the set

c) wine glasses (3) in this pattern are valued at $20 each or $60 for the set

2) A set of three Libbey Rock Sharpe glasses in the Carlton pattern (circles) from the 1940's with a value of $10 each of $30 for the set

3) A set of five (5) Libbey Rock Sharpe cordials in the Marshfield pattern from the 1940's. Value of $10 each or $50 for the set

4) One pressed glass cordial, maker unknown, star and file pattern, valued at $10

5) Two 1940's cut glass wine glasses, exact maker unknown, valued at $10 each or $20 for the set

6) A set five (5) cordials, exact maker unknown, 1930's, valued at $10 each or $50 for the set

7) A set of three (3) glass tumblers, exact maker unknown, 1940's, valued at $5 each or $15 for the set.

This is beyond the limit for one question, so let us close this one out with a positive feedback. Thanks!

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares