Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I will be sending 3 additional items via text, shortly

For Rarewares, I will be...
For Rarewares, I will be sending 3 additional items via text, shortly.
3/28/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you, ***** ***** ready for the next three items.

1) This is a circa 1885 (attributed to Nicole Freres/Nicole Brothers) tabletop two-cylinder Swiss

music box that plays 8 airs (songs), made custom for Farr Brothers of Philadelphia

with rosewood box and inlay. In good condition, valued at $5500.

Thank you that sure was good news. I am being a bit technically challenged. I will get pics to you ASAP.

There is certainly no hurry. This can be done at any time.

2) A 1920 to 1940 mahogany library table with bottom stretcher and

decorative front apron, value of $400

I'm clicking on the stars but they are not highlighting so that I can rate you and move on.

now try.

Rarewares