Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I wish to further clarify an item, just sent. 3) A Keito of…

For Rarewares, I wish to...
For Rarewares, I wish to further clarify an item, just sent.
3) A Keito of Japan decorative plate from their (exceed bon=fine bone) Montmartre line
of china, 1970's/1980's, this plate has a value of $35.
It is a cake plate and I have five matching serving plates and a matching handle cake knife, the latter will be sent at some point.
3/28/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

3) This would be a dessert set then. No need to send more photos of these items.

A Keito of Japan dessert set consisting of a cake plate, five serving plates and matching cake knife

from their fine bone china Montmartre line, 1970's/1980's, with

value of $100 for this matched set.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares