Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a silver and steel mesh purse and coin purse. The…

I have a silver...

I have a silver and steel mesh purse and coin purse. The purse says made in Germany and is engraved to "Aimee from Mrs. George Black, Dawson Yukon."I have found that Martha Louise Black was married to George in 1904.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

No Thanks

3/28/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

This is first time trying to send a photo. Please let me know if you received. If not can I get a number to text a picture to?
No call, not for $34.

There are no images showing here on my end.

Would you like me to send the offer request?

~Nora

what is offer request?

For sending photos.

~Nora

Nora
I sent a few minutes ago.