Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a tapestry from the 1600s that I would like

Customer Question
identified. The writing is old...
I have a tapestry from the 1600s that I would like identified. The writing is old and can not be read. I would like to sell it but need to know when and where it was made and any other information available.
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Antiques
982D79E5-0CDA-4A1A-BA82...jpeg982D79...jpegFE47FC72-B41B-4085-8521...jpegFE47FC...jpeg2D915318-448C-40F7-B039...jpeg2D9153...jpeg53F73796-A110-4385-A043...jpeg53F737...jpeg73799247-B347-4653-8A2D...jpeg737992...jpeg65E22F35-94FA-458E-8E09...jpeg65E22F...jpeg
3/28/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 29 days ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

In order for this Tapestry to be valued it needs to be looked at in person by a certified appraiser, in order to date it, inspect condition and quality, and more. They can then give you the date and value of the tapestry.

If you like I can help you get a list of appraisers in your area.

Glenda

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
that would be great- I live in Boynton Beach, Fl 33435

Hello

I will get the list together for you, I will post it here when I am done.

It may take a while but, I will be back with it today.

Glenda

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you so much!
Have a great day.
Gayle

Hello Gayle

Here is a list of Appraisers you can contact they are all certified with the International Society of Appraisers, very well trusted. You can call one or all of them to see which one best fits your needs.

.

Robert A. Hittel, (###) ###-####– Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States

Marie Tere Wayland, (###) ###-####– Delray Beach, FL, United States

***** *****, (###) ###-####– Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Melanie Hill, (###) ###-####– West Palm Beach, FL, United States

Andrew D Kravit,(###) ###-####– Boca Raton, FL, United States

John Fisher
C(800)(###) ###-####– Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States

Bruce B Shelton (###) ###-####– Palm Beach, FL, United States

Sharon Kerwick,(###) ###-####– Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States

Dorothy I Long,(###) ###-####– Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Timothy Luke, (###) ###-####– Hobe Sound, FL, United States

Brittany K Hyde,(###) ###-####– Stuart, FL, United States

Chris Ingalls, (###) ###-####– Miami, FL, United States

Andrew D Kravit, (###) ###-####– Boca Raton, FL, United States

John Fisher (###) ###-####– Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States

Mary Alice Manella,(###) ###-####– Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States

Karina Belilty,(###) ###-####– North Miami Beach, FL, United States

Bruce B Shelton (###) ###-####– Nashville, TN, United States & Palm Beach, FL, United States

It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 28 days ago

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.

Thank you
Glenda
.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser